Friday night Matt planned a Girls Night Out for me and my friends. We got manicures and went out for pizza. We had so much fun! Saturday was our family party, on my birthday.
The family went to a "Say no to drugs" Fun Run in the morning. It was freezing, and it actually snowed a bit later.
Hey! I just came across your blog address as I was searching through old mails for your mailing address. It was so fun to see your beautiful family. I don't think it matters what you guys do, you always look like you are having a great time. Hope you have a great holiday season!
First Happy Belated birthday...mine was on Nov 26th :) fun to know we share the month :) Second...LOVE your blog...cute pics of the family...I had forgotten that we both has 2 girls, a boy and then another girl :) It looks like y'all had fun with all the camping and hiking this summer...AND I forgot that y'all were here in Utah too...where is my brain?
HAppy belated birthday! Man I missed out on an awesome girls night it looks like with some of my favorite Logan friends. You look great Alice! I can't belief how big baby emily is now! i mean she is 16+ months old but she can't be walking already!?I just left yesterday and she was still a little tike! Liza says to say hi to the girls! She keeps asking if we can go visit so she can have a sleepover at your house. She really enjoyed those times at your house.
Very BELATED Happy birthday ... I am so glad I found your blog address ... it is fun to hear what you are up to and see your gorgeous family! Your blog is so cute too! If you ever want to visit, our blog is strongfamily7.blogspot.com
9 comments:
I know it's a little late but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Looks like a lot of fun!
I love the new updates on your blog! Awesome pictures, and a great new background.
Hey! I just came across your blog address as I was searching through old mails for your mailing address. It was so fun to see your beautiful family. I don't think it matters what you guys do, you always look like you are having a great time. Hope you have a great holiday season!
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the email about your blog. You have a beautiful family.
Alice, your family looks wonderful. Thanks for the update! Wow, they have grown - in size and in number. You look fabulous. Thirty is good for you!
Hugs,
Karen
I always request pie for my birthday treat! Cute haircut, by the way.
First Happy Belated birthday...mine was on Nov 26th :) fun to know we share the month :) Second...LOVE your blog...cute pics of the family...I had forgotten that we both has 2 girls, a boy and then another girl :) It looks like y'all had fun with all the camping and hiking this summer...AND I forgot that y'all were here in Utah too...where is my brain?
HAppy belated birthday! Man I missed out on an awesome girls night it looks like with some of my favorite Logan friends.
You look great Alice!
I can't belief how big baby emily is now! i mean she is 16+ months old but she can't be walking already!?I just left yesterday and she was still a little tike!
Liza says to say hi to the girls! She keeps asking if we can go visit so she can have a sleepover at your house. She really enjoyed those times at your house.
Loves to you all!
Very BELATED Happy birthday ... I am so glad I found your blog address ... it is fun to hear what you are up to and see your gorgeous family! Your blog is so cute too!
If you ever want to visit, our blog is strongfamily7.blogspot.com
Post a Comment