Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas in ARIZONA!

We drove to Phoenix to spend Christmas with Alice's brother's family. We had a fabulous time being with the Andelins and enjoying warm weather again!

The kids put on a puppet show of the Nativity on Christmas Eve.



Cousin David plays some Christmas music while we sing carols.

A visit from Santa finished off the evening. He brought them new pajamas for Christmas morning.

Bethany reads the kids a bedtime Christmas story.

Christmas morning!!!





Check it out... no coats and no shoes in December!!!







We couldn't resist stopping at the Grand Canyon while we were there.

3 comments:

Pacefamily said...

I loved all of your pictures!! Make me feel like I am there with you! I love those cute random shots of the kids and I loved the family picture at the Grand Canyon. I have never been there... Yet. I am jealous. Sounds like you guys had a great holiday.

Jeanette said...

Sounds like Christmas was great. I LOVE the idea of the hand puppets for the nativity. Do you have a pattern? Or even a picture of each puppet you could share?

Andelin said...

Those were some fun days! It was great to have you guys! Thanks for driving all of that way! We love you guys!