
Our kids are local celebrities - and it wasn't for something bad! Leigh Anne is in a new Irish dance academy here in Logan. The local paper decided to do a little article on them. Ironically, Leigh Anne is blurred in the foreground with Gwendolyn and Daven making the front page in color. I guess good looks and a smile does get you far in life. At least that is what Alice says.





3 comments:
Thank you for sending the link to your blog! It is fun to keep track of friends! I feel like eveybody moved from Virginia so fast! I don't know if I gave you the link to our blog! I will email it to you! Emily's pictures are ADORABLE! I also can't believe that Leigh Anne was baptized. Of course Mia is going to Kindergarten this next year and that surprised me too! They really do grow up fast!
oh my goodness, your kids are getting so big. It is so fun to see them. I didnt even realize you guys were in Logan. Let us know your email if you want and we will send you an invite to our blog as well!
The polson family!
oh, our email is
nut4scrapping@gmail.com
~Polsons
Post a Comment