We are going to use this blog for updates to our family. I prefer this over facebook and I am only giving permission to people we know. So here is our first try...
We are back in the swing of things for the Spring semester. I like how they call it Spring instead of Winter semester in Logan. Let me tell you, it is nothing but snow and ice around here. We are actually o.k. with that... it still beats the bitter cold out east. Additionally, the snow helps us blend our yard to those of our neighbors since all we have are dirt, rocks, and weeds.
Leigh Anne turns eight in a couple of days. She will have her baptism on the 16th of February when my parents are driving home from their mission in DC. We are looking forward to their visit. I plan on taking dad ice fishing to help him remember why he has a home with a heater.
I will add more photos and maybe videos soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
hello Matt and Alice and girls plus davey..do you like your ponies? and
Congratualtions to Leighanne!!!!
I am glad I am in Sunny California but it is still freezing...60 something.ARGGGGGG! I am almost a goosepimple all winter long...I went to the Beach On Jan 1 Tomales Bay/Dillon beach way toooo cold.but pretty- Hope you are all well. Love Laurel and Auntie Laurel
Hey Matt-Make sure you remind dad that he has a central heating system. If my bedroom door is closed, which it is most of the time because Gabriel likes to explore,I might as well be ice fishing-it's freezing. He needs an energy efficient home. It still beats the icy climate of Logan, though. Are you jealous?
Claire; You need a screen door so heat can go in.... us hillbillies of shingle springs gest get to freeze with these new fangled propane heaters....and the foothills of California are tooooo close to the cold nasty Sierras. We need the mediterannean weather of San Diego or the SF Bay Area.yummy..Lucky Carrie and Ron
Hey Matt, when are the photos going up? Gosh, it's taking a long time! I check every day. Just kidding. Here are our latest updates, though.
http://mordecaifamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment